Many people think that workout tips for a perfect body involve time-consuming exercise routines. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, you can meet your fitness goals in just 30 minutes a day—if you choose an efficient workout plan. Follow these tips and you’ll be trimmed and toned before you know it!
1. Workout 5 to 6 days a week. It’s difficult to meet your fitness goals if you do not have a consistent, daily workout plan. So pick exercise routines that you can do nearly every day of the week.
2. Add high intensity workouts to your fitness plan. One of the most effective workout tips for a perfect body are to intersperse high intensity activities with lower intensity ones. Using the treadmill as an example, here are two ways you can do this:
– Walk for 30 minutes at 3 to 3.5 miles per hour. Then several times during this workout, pick up your pace to 4 to 5 miles an hour for 3 minutes before dropping back down to your baseline speed. You’ll need gradually to work up to the higher intensities. Always increase the endurance before increasing the intensity.
– Four days of the week, walk for 3 to 3.5 miles an hour. The other 2-3 days walk at a higher intensity (say 4 to 5 miles per hour). You can even jog, if you’d like.
During a cardio workout like this, it is important to exercise at a moderate to brisk level. Remember, a moderate level is one in which you can talk but not sing. A brisk level is one in which you can do neither!
3. Combine Cardio and Strength Exercises. Studies have shown that the people who combine both cardio and strength exercises in the same workout session (called circuit training) burn more calories and firm up faster. There are many fitness centers out there that specialize in circuit training. Conversely, you can buy exercise videos that will walk you through your own at-home circuit training program.
4. Mix it up. If you do the same exercise routines day in and day out, your body becomes super-efficient at performing them. The result is that you will see fewer results from your workout than you would otherwise. To guard against this, mix up your workout program. Either pick up the intensity or alternate types of activities.
5. Choose exercise routines you enjoy. You can follow all the great workout tips in this article, yet give up on your fitness plan because you get bored. The way to avoid this problem is to find exercise routines you enjoy. You don’t always have to walk on the treadmill, you know. Rather, you can go swimming, skiing, skating, hiking, and so many others!
If you follow these workout tips for a perfect body, you should start seeing results in half the time of the typical workout. Try it and see!
Disclaimer: Please see your doctor before following this or any other exercise or fitness plan.